Saturday, 11 June 2011

Irony...

Irony is a wonderful thing.

I've been toying with the idea of writing a blog for quite some time now, but the day I finally take the plunge appears to be one in which I have little or nothing to say.

In retrospect, this blog should have been named the "assorted" ramblings of Mack Newton rather than "pretentious", although they are likely to be both; I don't particularly intend to stick to one topic in this blog, and I do not expect many to find what I write altogether that interesting, either. However, there have been times where I have felt like I have needed to write down certain thoughts/events, and hopefully some will be able to relate to/be interested in the obscure things that often cross my mind.

I am about to enter the most exciting, frightening, interesting period of my life, and it seems right that I should record it in some way. For those who don't know, I will be starting my three years training at East 15 Acting School in September, and I am beyond excited about what the future holds- hopefully a long-lasting career on the stage, television, radio and film!

Interestingly (or not so, depending upon your viewpoint), every paragraph of this blog has started with the letter "I": the first sign of being egotistical, I suppose...Anyway, if you stuck through with these ramblings to the end, I applaud you, and I hope to make future blog posts much less general. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment